Scrambler XP 1000 S
CHASE THE THRILL
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
UNMATCHED CONTROL & PERFORMANCE
Ride confidently. Scrambler XP 1000 S delivers dialed in control and performance.
SCRAMBLER XP 1000 S
- 89 HP ProStar Engine
- Walker Evans 3-Way Adjustable Shocks
- 55" Wide Stance
- LED 11" Pro Armor Lightbar
- 14.5" of Ground Clearance
- 12.5"/14" Front/Rear Suspension Travel
- Adjustable 3" Handlebar Riser
- Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Premium Cut & Sew Seat
- 27" Duro Tires & 12" Aluminum Wheels
- Engine Type
- Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 2 / 952cc
- 89 HP
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting
- Drive System Type
- One Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System
- Front Suspension
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 12.5 in (29.2 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Sealed Dual A-Arm Rolled IRS, 14 in (35.6 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 27 x 9 Duro PowerGrip II
- Rear Tyres
- 27 x 9 Duro PowerGrip II
- 12 in Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 82.5 x 55 x 49.5 in (209.5 x 140 x 125.7 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 290 lb (132 kg)
- 57.4 in (145.8 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 881 lbs (400kg)
- Seat Height
- 37 in (94 cm)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage
- Electronic Power Steering
- Multi-Select EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating
- Hitch / Type
- All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock
- Dual 65W High Beams, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlight
- Pro Armor Light Bar, Front Bumper, Walker Evans 3-Way Adjustable Shocks, Painted Plastics, Painted Springs, 12 Volt Power Plug, Battery Charger, Pre-Wired for Winch and Hand/Thumb Warmers.
Take control in the most challenging terrain with the Scrambler XP 1000 S that's built to last. Purposely designed for enhanced comfort on the rugged trails.
Confidence by Design
Throttle it and charge over the harshest terrain - with one of the strongest chassis we’ve ever built.
Straight from the racetrack, the Scrambler XP 1000 S utilizes the proven toughness of an RZR XP 1000 front differential and half shafts, delivering added durability you can count on.
Tame More Trails
Ride in harmony with the trails, with On-Demand All -Wheel Drive that senses when your tires are slipping and automatically engages all four wheels to keep you moving forward.
The Scrambler XP 1000 S built with more travel, traction and capability that soaks up the chatter of the off road with performance beyond expectations.
Walker Evans adjustable shocks
Overcome obstacles with ease
Conquer the Off Road
Ride fearless and overcome the most challenging terrain with Walker Evans shocks, plus 14” of rear suspension travel for added comfort to chase more trails.
Experience a new level of stability and performance with the industry’s widest 55” stance. Confidence to crawl, navigate deep ruts and straighten a twisted trail.
Dialed In Control
Dialed in control with the industry’s most advanced shock package. Ride longer with less fatigue with our premium Walker Evans shocks and dual coil spring, to soak up more chatter, so you can keep chasing the trail.
Elevate Your Ride
Ride above unexpected and rutted terrain. A combination of suspension stroke, dual arched A-arm design and tire size that delivers all-terrain capability of 14.5” of ground clearance.
Reduce unwanted and unpredictable bump-steer and conquer rough trails with the smooth precision and forgiving steering geometry of our exclusive ProSteer linkage.
Experience adaptable driver positioning and ergonomics for seamless control that delivers maximum performance and comfort for each unique rider.
Fit the Way You Ride
Customize the Scrambler XP 1000 S for optimum comfort and control. Built with an adjustable 3" handlebar riser to fit the way you ride on the trails.
Light Up the Night
Hit the trails earlier or stay out later with Industry's only factory equipped LED lightbar. With 11" Pro Armor Lightbar delivers a far-reaching beam for added confidence.
Added Ride Comfort
The perfect mix of comfort and maneuverability with customizable Multi-Select EPS, that allows you to set the level of desired steering assist to fit your ride style.